The ability to be able to understand, track and report the rankings of their client’s website on SERPs, forms an important and integral part of an SEO service provider. Yet not many people do it either because:
- They are not aware of the system or
- They do not have the tools to do the same.
Manual tracking is a tedious and time consuming job and hence most SEO agencies like the SEO Agency Raleigh make use of a powerful SEO tool called the rank tracking API. This tool enables SEO agencies to incorporate ranking data for their client’s website into their own applications; thus able to track the performance of the key indicators for a website and provide the clients with the necessary report.
Google, being the most popular search engine today, has one of the most powerful SERP checker API which:
- Enable an SEO agency to understand the rankings of a particular keyword,
- Track the ranking of their client’s website and the effectiveness of the keywords already used,
- Give insights on the fine tuning of the websites so as to improve their search engine rankings.
There are a number of different types of APIs used by SEO agencies like SEO Agency Raleigh like:
- Rank tracking API which, as the name suggests, returns back the ranking status of a particular keyword for a particular region,
- SERP API which comes up with the results of the search engine performance of a particular keyword,
- Keyword data API helps to analyse keyword statistics like search volumes, average cost per click etc.,
- Competitor API gives a complete overview of the performance of a competitors website and
- URL metrics API used extensively to gather the vital statistics of a URL with regards to domain and page authority, trust flow etc.
The incorporation of the rank tacking API helps to add value to the services provided by SEO agencies like SEO Agency Raleigh. This SEO tool also helps them to plan out effective SEO campaigns for brand reporting, traffic generation etc.